Tuesday, February 27, 2018

March 5 - March 8


I can’t hardly believe that we’re nearing the end of the second trimester!  We are really flying through first grade now!  I always tell my first graders that my job changes next Monday.  Now my job is to make sure they’re ready for second grade.  While we have a third of our school year left (and lots to still do in first grade) it puts a fun spin on helping them feel more responsible and working harder at success in the classroom and at home!  Look for report cards on March 14. 


Reading targets: summarizing and monitoring our reading
Writing targets: journaling
Phonics: long i (like fly and pie)
Math targets: place value and money
Sight words: thing, our, just, name, good
Theme: health (human body)

Monday - gym 
Tuesday - music 
Wednesday - gym 
Thursday - music & library
Friday - no school

No comments:

Post a Comment