Tuesday, May 29, 2018

June 4-7



We made it!  What a year it’s been!  I am so proud of each one of these first graders for challenging themselves to grow academically and socially.!  They have accomplished SO much!  I will definitely miss each and every one so I hope they stop by next year to say hello. I know they’ll do great things in second grade!  Thanks to you all for the support you’ve provided your first grader, and us here at school.  It is sincerely valued so I thank you for your time and help.  Have a wonderful summer!!



 Reading targets: our favorite stories
Writing targets: year in review
Phonics: can you spell Ms. B's full name?
Math targets: our favorite math games
Sight words: turn, here, why, ask, went
Theme: our memories from the year


Monday -  music
Tuesday - gym
Wednesday - music 
Thursday - gym 
Friday - Summer time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment